Tuesday 28 September 2010

Perfect Fit!


Spare a moment and take a peek at Daisy, my beautiful new card wallet. Last week I had new cards printed for my two novels, which have been designed to reflect the book covers. And to add a little more sparkle when I hand them out, I ordered a new card wallet, but it is not just any card wallet. My cards are just a tad larger than the average and BaggieAggie, who designs and makes the most gorgeous things, made a wallet to fit my new cards perfectly. 
 
I ordered my little Daisy on Monday and within a week it was sitting in my post box waiting for me! You can not believe how fantastic that is. We live 4,000 kms south of the UK on a little pebble in the middle of the ocean and getting things here can be very easy or simply a nightmare!


Thank you Rosie for making my little wallet to fit my cards so perfectly!



 
If you would like to see more wallets like my Daisy, take a peek at:BaggieAggie

6 comments:

BaggieAggie said...

Glad it arrived safely, Pauline, and so glad you like it! xx

Pauline Barclay said...

BaggieAggie, I love it. Thank you! x

Maggie Christie said...

That's such a pretty thing. Lovely.

Pauline Barclay said...

Thanks Preseli Mags I am pleased with it and even more so because it is all handmade.Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous. I'm going to nip over to BaggieAggie's now.

And thank you again. I really hope you enjoy the book you're currently reading. Goes away and chews fingernails...

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Shirley glad you like my Daisy wallet, BaggieAggie is great!

Stop chewing nails etc, I'm loving Presumed Dead and it's so easy to read on our new Kindle. x