Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dashing Around!

A couple of weeks ago, I decided I needed to loose a few kilos and since the publication of my latest novel, Sometimes It Happens... I've been dashing around spreading the word.

Today, you can find me on the following web sites and magazines....phew! Surely all this activity must help me shed those kilos...? It must!

Lanzarote Information talking about my novels.

Strictly Business Magazine, talking about my years living in Lowestoft - you can find me on page 14

Novel Kicks, talking about Indie publishing (self publishing) and the importance of having a professional editor

5 comments:

Maureen A. Miller said...

You are looking thinner already. So much so that I feel the need to feed you! However, I am a terrible cook. :(

Talli Roland said...

Wow, you have been busy! Go Pauline go!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Maureen, laugh about feeding me...no I need to loose some weight....! xx

Hi Talli, I'm busy, but need to make sure I sell more copies...what a game! Hugs x

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL. I'm trying to lose a few myself. Thanks for the links. :-)

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Shannon, great to see you here and good luck with those kilos! Laugh! x