Sunday, 31 July 2011
Awards & Awards!
I am so delighted, I've received two fabby awards for my Blog.
A BIG thank you to Pat Newcombe, who by the way is a fabby writer and also lives on Lanzarote, for the Stylish Blogger Award.
The Rules for receiving the Stylish Blogger Award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award. (A huge thanks Pat!
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself.
3. Award the Blogs Who You Think Deserve This Award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Well before I announce my second award.... soooo exciting, here are the seven things you might not know about me:
1. I can not ballroom dance, so no chance of being invited on Strictly Come Dancing!
2. I love to rollerblade and have rollerbladed in UK, Paris, Holland, Boston and Lanzarote
3. My claim to shame is that I ate a MacDonald's in Singapore!
4. As a child I bit my finger nails
5. I love to sing, but have a terrible voice!
6. I hate cruelty of any kind
7. I'm one of the 30 invited authors at loveahappyending.com
Now it is my turn to make some awards and I award these fabby peeps the Stylish Blogger Award:
Nikki Bywateer at Books4U
My second award, is a beautiful homemade award from Deidra Eden-Capel, whose Blog is A Story Book World. Please take a peek at Deidra's fabby awards that she has designed.