Wednesday 31 August 2011

A Little in the Micro Light!

If I said this week has been busy, and it is only Wednesday, I would be fibbing, it has been hectic.I make no bones about it, marketing my books is not easy to say the least, I feel I am forever trying to climb the steepest and highest mountain on earth...phew! But this last week as seen a tiny glimmer of light down the long dark tunnel, and before you ask, no it is not the train hurtling towards me.... at least I don't think it is!
Sorry,I digress, as I was saying, this week I've seen a sliver of light on my efforts to promote my books and last Tuesday the Redhill & Reigate Life printed an article about my books and my association with loveahappyending.

Yesterday, the e-magazine, Strictly Business printed, a full page (page 21) yes a full page no less, about moi and my association with loveahappyending.com. I wrote both the articles, so feeling a tad pleased. I hope it will also translate in to a sale or two of my bubbly new book, Sometimes It Happens...

This week I have also taken on the responsibility of being Head of Communications for loveahappyending.com along with my other role there, the Editor of The Fizz. I hear you yell, "Are you mad!" Well probably, I am, but being part of this exciting new group is about helping each other. This is my tiny contribution to the group. So please when you hear my calling out loudly, look at my latest Fizz, take a peek and leave a comment. Ta!

Oh yes, meant to add, but nearly forgot....! I mentioned above only my latest book, Sometimes It Happens... because later this week I will be talking about my other two books, Magnolia House and Satchfield Hall, so please come back to find out what I am twittering on about!


Silhouette Dance Music by jscreationzs
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1152





5 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations on having a full page dedicated to you :)

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Michael, thanks for stopping by, the page is also about the fabby loveahapyending.com Have a great evening :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool busy. :) It's funny how sometimes things happen when you least expect it but they do have a habit of happening all at once, yes? Nice to hear all of your good news.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Liz, thanks for calling by and yes it is all or nothing, but I am enjoying it :)

Talli Roland said...

Wow, Pauline, you have been busy! Sounds like you're making progress, though... congrats! :)