Friday 21 October 2011

And The Winners Are......

A big thank you to everyone who visited my Blog and left a comment to win a Kindle copy of Magnolia House, signed with love via Kindle Graph and the winners are.......drum roll please, party poppers at the ready.... whoa big shout cheers!

Lesley Holdway
Debs Carr

The winners will be receiving their Amazon voucher so they can download Magnolia House to their Kindle, then snuggle down and find out why Jane Leonard had to sell her home. Warning: tissues required.

Once again thank you to everyone and I hope you will still want to read Magnolia House which has 12 five star reviews and is available in paperback and Kindle and I can always sign a copy with love via Kindle Graph for you!

8 comments:

Pauline Barclay said...

I'm testing coz it seems Blogger is playing up again with comments....grrr!

Unknown said...

I didn't know I could blog your blog post...Pretty cool!

Janice said...

Hi Pauline! Thanks do much for the WONDERFUL sunshine Screensaver I requested from you - it's fab and everyone should have one - that and your kindlegraph of course lol!!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello lotsocats100 what are you like, but a BIG thank you. Hugs xx

Hi Janice glad you are still wearing your shades with that sunshine screen saver... laugh! Hope you've signed lots of Kindle books!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Thank you SO much. I can't wait to read Magnolia House. x

Rosalind Adam said...

12 five star awards! That's amazing. Well done, Pauline.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Debs, I hope you enjoy MH and thank you for entering! x

Hi Roz, I know it is amazing! x

Talli Roland said...

Gorgeous cover, and congrats to the winners!