Saturday 29 October 2011

Fall Back It's Change the Clocks!

It's that horrible time of the year when we have to turn the clocks back one hour and that happens tonight! I don't know about you, but I hate having to do this.....! So let's instead think about positive things, perhaps a holiday in a luxury villa, the sound of corks popping from champagne bottles, a sparkling swimming pool, hot sunshine and a blue cloudless sky......now that sounds fabby! But you don't have to dream because Sometimes It Happens... can transport your to this luxury paradise to meet some amazing and unforgettable peeps and all via your Kindle..... get those shades on and I'll see you at the side of the pool!

Download from Amazon.co.uk £1.72
or
Amazon.com $3.25

P.S. Don't forget to change your clocks back one hour!

2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

This is the perfect book to transfort you to summer.

I'm not looking forward to the shorter days, but won't mind the extra hour in bed tonight.

Rosemary Gemmell said...

I love this dark and cosy time of year, so I don't mind the clocks going back. But I do want to read Sometimes it Happens, which is still on my TBR list!