Wednesday 5 October 2011

Magnolia House back on the Market!

It's been busy of late, but with so many wonderful things happening, I am not complaining. But I am getting ahead of myself, let me start with my special guest's 1st sentence, then I can tell you more. Yay!


My life began like a fairytale - I was born under a roof of stars in the plum orchard at the bottom of the garden. Chapter One, Fable's Fortune by Sue Johnson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are two special things happening today, firstly I am over at the fabby web site of NovelKicks talking about being part of loveahapppyending.com and writing. Laura is an amazing host, thank you.
 
Also today, my novel Magnolia House, after being re-edited and with its beautiful new cover is once again available. Today you can download a Kindle copy, the paperback version is due out next week. Magnolia House is a tear jerker, filled with sadness, compassion and hope. It has 12 x 5 star reviews on Amazon.....but I will stop here because as the author I do get carried away.... ! So if you would like to know more about Magnolia House, please read the review from Louise Graham. And if you like it, please would you think about downloading a copy? Thank you.

5 comments:

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello everyone, it seems the Blogger does not want me to have any comments. Try as I may, no comments appear.... sob! Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you find Magnolia House a book that takes your fancy :) x

Rosalind Adam said...

I do hope that Blogger lets me have my say. This is a very exciting announcement and now I have my Kindle I can download a copy. Yay!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Ros, yes, your comment made it, thank you and thank you for wanting to download my Magnolia House. I hope you enjoy the read... hugs x

Janice said...

Hi Pauline - I just LOVE the new cover for Magnolia House and can't wait to read it soon - will be downloading it to my Kindle.

PS. Loving the first sentences too!

Melanie said...

Wonderful announcement! Love the new cover. Read Lou's review and Magnolia House is definitely going on my TBR list!