Saturday 8 October 2011

Packets of Sunshine!

It's a bright hot sunny day down here, and I know by saying this I will hear many groans from you because I am always saying this! But our weather is almost always fab! Well today, I am sharing it with you and sending it all your way! As my little packet of sunshine speeds towards you, before I chat further, I'd better introduce the First Sentence.


Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. It wasn’t Christmas and it’s not about religion, but whenever I think of that night, those words filter into my head. Kind of bizarre, I know, but that’s how thoughts are sometimes.
(click on the book & author name for more details)



It's the weekend, but I'm still busy working editing Satchfield Hall with my lovely editor Jo Field and it is all going really great. As well as this professional edit, Satchfield Hall will also have a brand new cover. And yes, you've guessed it, I will be keeping you updated on this too... so exciting!

Another little bit of excitement today is that the lovely Nikki Bywater is talking about Sometimes It Happens and how it effected her. Nikki is sitting in the Review Chair over at loveahappyending, so please feel free to meander over and find out what she is saying.
That's it, I'm away to edit and hopefully squeeze a little writing in on my book 4... wishing you all a fabby day!

8 comments:

Janice said...

Congrats on a fabulous review by Nikki for Sometimes It Happens!

Wish it was sunny here, its grey and misty and raining!

Melanie said...

It was a wonderful review by Nikki! Looking forward to your new look for Satchfield Hall.

Sorry to rub it in Janice but the sun is shining and is about 24C here in eastern Ontario. Great way to start our Thanksgiving weekend!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations for another fab review.

I've got to get on with edits today, but it's cold and overcast here. I could do with a little sunshine.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Janice, sending you our hot sunshine.... have a great day! x

Hi Melanie, have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration and I will let you know when Satchfield Hall's new cover is read. x

Hello Debs, I'm sending you our sunshine too. Don't work too hard on your edits.... x

Wendy Soliman said...

Congratulations on the review = and the sunshine!

Pauline Barclay said...

Thanks Wendy. I bet it is hot with you in Florida too! x

Rosalind Adam said...

Thank you for the packet of sunshine. It was large enough for us to take a walk on the park!! And congrats on the good review.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Ros, phew... glad it arrived and with plenty of sunshine too! Thanks for the congrats. x