Tuesday 11 October 2011

Personally Signed with love!

Yesterday afternoon I spent time sorting out how to sign my Kindle books personally and I've done it! But before I grab pen to sign, let me give you the 1st sentence and then I can scribble away!

Sometimes Jake wondered if the screaming would ever stop, it hit him every time he ran on stage, like a physical assault on his senses. From Forbidden Love by Gilly Fraser




         You've probably heard that there is now Kindlegraph and through this, readers can request a personally signed message from the author, in this case moi!

It is so simple, the reader simply clicks on to your Kindlgraph link or goes to http://kindlegraph.com/ and searches for the author (s) they want to request a signature from. As an author, I send back a signed message.

So if you have a copy of one or more of my books, or are thinking about dowloading a copy, then please let me sign it for you.... with love!




Looking forward to seeing your request and opening my fountain pen and writing.....!

11 comments:

Rosalind Adam said...

My mother-in-law always used to say "We're getting far too clever for our own good!" whenever anyone mentioned computers or the like. She died many years ago and I often wonder what she'd make of all the new technology today. As for being able to sign Kindle books... I'm well impressed.ireepar

Patricia said...

Thanks for this link! You'll be receiving my request soon!

Anne Mackle said...

Oh how very clever! I never thought they'd ever be able to do that.I already have Sometimes it Happens but will be in touch when I download the next one. I love technology!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Ros, technology is so amazing these days, what would our ancesters make of it all? x

Hi Patricia, I am already looking forward to it, thank you :) c

Hello Cassam, you can request a personal message for Sometimes It Happens..., just press on the link in my Blog. And thank you so much for downloading my book 3. You are very kind. I hope you enjoy it. x PS Magnolia House will make you cry!

Chris Longmuir said...

I must investigate Kindlegraph, thanks for the info, Pauline.

Unknown said...

Isn't Kindlegraph fun? I love it. :)

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Chris, please do and yell if I can help.x

Hi Shirley, ooooh you are sooo right love it. Thank you. Hugs xx

Anne Mackle said...

Oh I love crying at books don't worry!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I thought this was coming. Thanks for letting us know.

Cara Cooper said...

Didn't realise that was possible, thanks for letting us know. What will they think of next? Perhaps you could ask for a different ending from the author, or ask them to write you in somewhere or.... actually, I'll bet it's all been done before!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Susan & Kelly, you are very welcome, have fun signing in Kindle!

Hello Cara, as you say, what will they think of next? Thanks for stopping by and following....fab! x