Sunday 2 October 2011

Tears & Hope!




Before I start with what I have to say, let me introduce the first sentence from Mandy Baggot's Excess All Areas. Chapter One - 'Auburn Blush' it had said on the packet.
If you would like to be included with your 1st sentences, please leave your email address in comment box below or visit my web site for the address.






Having just revealed the new cover for the re-publishing of Magnolia House, you can imagine how moved I was when I opened an email on Saturday morning and read this....

"Well what can I say ... Magnolia House is an amazing story. I don't think there has ever been a book that has touched me so much as this story did .. I've shed more tears this week than I can remember but for some reason, the story actually makes me feel better and gives me hope in my own life (if that makes sense) . Really beautiful."

"You write beautiful stories ... thank you so much. I'm a BIG fan!" Louise Graham
 
You can read Louise's full review by clicking here! Thank you!
 
Thank you Lou, thank you so much.
 
Magnolia House will be re-published in paperback and Kindle early October.

3 comments:

Rosalind Adam said...

You had me worried for a minute there. Thank goodness you're not crying sad tears and what a fab review. :-)

Melanie said...

Excellent review of your book. I can see why it brought you to tears.

Love the first line of Mandy's book, too.

Looking forward to the re-publication of Magnolia House.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Ros, most certainly happy tears it was such a lovely surprise.x

Hi Melanie, thanks for your lovely words and for stopping by. :)