Thursday 13 October 2011

You Can Now Download my Sunshine!

I am always harping on about how fabby the weather is down here on our little pebble in the ocean, and it nearly always is, so I want to share a little bit of it with you, but before I tell you how I intend to do this, here is the first sentence.... !

  


"You’re hiding from me, Margaret."
ENDLESS NIGHT by Maureen Miller









Our winters are normally still pretty hot / warm. We can expect daytime temperatures, in December and January to be around 23c. Remember that is in the shade... phew! The sun is still pretty fierce despite the time of year, but as we are only around 70 miles off the Moroccan coast we are semi tropical!

My third book, Sometimes It Happens... is set in a tropical location and the book cover reflects this with its totally blue sky and inviting ocean. How I love that sky! And that is how the sky looks down here most of the time.... honestly!

So I'm thinking how can I share my little piece of sunshine paradise with you and voila! I came up with an idea. So instead of looking up at your grey cloudy sky, you can feast your gaze on a beautiful sunny day!

The amazing Cathy Helms from Avalon Graphics has designed me two fabby screen savers. Just look at these. You can not help but feel uplifted.





So here is the deal, if you would like one or both, just let me know. Yep there are free!

Tell your family and friends and they too can have a copy..... tell the world, let us share this fabby sunny scene and make everyone's winter just a tad warmer, bubbling over with sunshine.

So put on your sunglasses and let's all enjoy sunny days!

15 comments:

Janice said...

WOW - they are FABULOUS - and I want one!!!!

Please send your sunshine asap to my email addy please Pauline - and I will display it on my blog to tide me over the 'orrible Scottish winter and for all to admire!

Dr. Niamh Clune said...

niamhclune@gmail.co.uk...I will drink a toast to you! Tweeted!!!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Janice, consider it done. Phew best you put on those fabby dark glasses... Hugs xx

Hi Niamh, cheers and my sunshine is being download to you now.... ! xx

Melanie said...

We're experiencing dull, grey and rainy weather here. I'll gladly take some of your sunshine.

I'd like the one with your book cover on it, please and thank you.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Melanie, it is all yours.... enjoy and don't get too sunburnt... laugh! x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Now they are gorgeous. I love them, but as I have Grumps as my screensaver I'd better keep him. ;-)

Linn B Halton and Lucy Coleman said...

Never know what to expect, but always something a bit different! Just started reading Sometimes It Happens and feeling that sunshine ... even though it's really chilly here! Lx

Pauline Barclay said...

Thanks Debs, fully understand having 2 fabby doggies, but should you need a hit of sunshine, yell and I'll send thoughs fabby rays to you. Hugs x

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Linn, fabby to see you here. Thanks for reading Sometimes It Happens.. hope ths sunny bubbly story makes you smile. Big hugs xx

Maureen A. Miller said...

Those screen savers are absolutely gorgeous, Pauline!! They must make you smile all day long.

And yay...I see me up there!!! Yay! :) That makes me smile.

Cara Cooper said...

We have sun here in London but our sky is very pale compared to yours, which I was there!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Maureen, yep you are up there. And the screen savers are fab aren't they? x

Hello Cara, if you would like a screen save, then email me at paulinebarclay@hotmail.co.uk and I will send one or both to you :) x

Talli Roland said...

I do love me some sunshine! :) What a great idea, Pauline.

Unknown said...

What a clever idea, Pauline. Love the design!

Oh, and nice to see Miss Maureen on the blog too. :)

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Talli, I will send you some sunshine, it's being downloaded as we speak, so snap on those designer shades....! x

Hi Shirley, thanks, the idea came to me when I kept hearing peeps saying how grey the sky is. Though'd I try and cheer then up... laugh! x