Friday 18 November 2011

A Fab Week!

It's Friday again! And what a fabby week it has been. It got of to a cracking start with two great reviews for Magnolia House from Sue Fortin and Susan Livingstone, quickly followed by a 5 star Amazon review for Sometimes It Happens... from Linn B Halton. And if that was not enough, I had a birthday! The champagne, chocs and being spoilt were all so fab, but adding another year to my age..... well!!

To end this wonderful week I am over at the new Indie Author Blog, The Famous Five Plus talking about Marketing - Technology and the Imagination. Come on over and find out not just what I'm saying, but more importantly come along and meet the team too. See you there!

6 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Sounds like a great birthday week, Pauline - you must be a Scorpio babe too!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, I am, are you? Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Rosalind Adam said...

Happy birthday!!!! And don't worry about adding another year. If it was only one person who aged that really would be unfair but it's happening to all of us. Sit back and enjoy!!! [and I bet you've not seen as many birthday cakes as I have!!!]

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Ros, thanks for the greetings and as for seeing as many birthday cakes as you.... don't hold your breath! Have a fabby weekend x

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

On my way to check out your thoughts on marketing. And I so needed some champagne. Thank you.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Michael, thaks for stopping by and also popping over to the Famous Five Plus site. Hope you grabbed a glass of bubbly on the way!