Thursday 1 December 2011

Thank you to my December Sponsors

A big thank you and welcome to my December sponsors. Each month authors can include their book cover in my sponsor photo frame, in return for one of my book covers appearing on their Blog. This month I am happy to welome:


Dangerous Deceit - Romy Gemmell



Astral Travelling, The Avatar and Me - Richard Holmes



December Moon - Suzy Turner



Excess All Areas - Mandy Baggot



Endless Night - Maureen Miller



Orange Petals in a Storm - Niamh Clune



No Matter What - Michelle Betham
 
 

Production Party - Jan & Don Beasley
 
 

The Golden Chain - Margaret James
 

 If you are interested in being a monthly sponsor, please email me at paulinembarclay@gmail@com for more details.

2 comments:

Linn B Halton said...

What a wonderful array of covers Pauline and what a great idea! I always love paying you a visit and you always send me away smiling....

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Linn, thank you so much for stopping by and glad I make you smile! And, yes such fabby books covers from my sponsors!