Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Sunny Welcome at Danny's Bar


A big thank you to everyone at Danny's Bar in Club Calypso, Puerto Del Carmen who made me so welcome today. You guys are fab!

Although there were a few fluffy clouds, in an otherwise blue sky, it was sunny and hot as I chatted with the sunbathers around the pool. Despite almost melting, I did manage to sell and sign a few copies of my books.

And as if sitting round the pool chatting was not great, I've been told the Happy Hour is fun.  I've made a note to return very soon, of course, armed with a bag or two of books and my bicycle, so I can join in too.... !
I also met Chrissy Looker, a male vocalist who is well known on the island and will be joining me on my new series of, My Fab Lanzarote Peeps. I'll let you know more very soon!

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by and have a sunny day.

No comments: