Sunday 21 September 2014

Books Rock!


It's been a little hectic of late with one thing and another especially with the edits for my latest novel, In the Cold Light of Day, due out at the end of October. But one thing did take my breath away and that was finding out that Books Rock at Siren 107.3 radio station with NickyWells  this last Saturday featured JB Johnston from Brook Cottage Books who talked about her two top reads for September, and yes,

Satchfield Hall was on of them. Thank you JB so much. You've made my day.


If you fancy checking out this radio program here is the link to Saturday 20th September's Books Rock show.   http://www.sirenonline.co.uk/archives/9642

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great week. Until next time.

Pauline xx

2 comments:

Deedee said...

Satchfield Hall was one of those books that just blew my mind! I loved it so thank you for bringing it into the world Pauline. x

Pauline Barclay said...

Speechless! Thank you so much JB. xx