Tuesday 9 September 2014

Plus and Minus!

Poppy and Barney


Sorry I’ve not been around of late, but it’s been a fraught week to say the least. My laptop of 11 months shut down in the middle of Word and would not start up. Then hotmail suspended my email account. After several security checks I got it back, but all of this paled when our little doggie became very very sick. So sick we thought we were going to lose her. Thankfully she is back to her bouncing little self, unaware of the nightmare she caused and the sleepless nights.


On a more positive note, I received an email from a reader about Storm Clouds Gathering and this is what they had to say…”I have been meaning to send you an email to say how much I enjoyed reading Storm Clouds Gathering recently.  I haven’t taken time out to read novels for years, but decided to download yours and make the time to relax!  I was so impressed – the storyline was gripping beginning to end and I didn’t want to put it down – which is always the test of a good read to me – I really felt that I had got to know the characters and was left wanting to know how their lives continued – which is not so easy to achieve.    You must have done such a lot of research too to get the historical background just so perfect. 

“So I’m looking forward to In the Cold light of Day very much.  In the meantime, I think I shall choose one of your other books for my Bank Holiday weekend read!”

Thank you so much lovely reader. And thank you too for stopping by, have a great week. Until next time.

Pauline xx

1 comment:

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

I'm so glad your gorgeous little pooch has got over her sickness, Pauline. And that letter from your fan is fantastic! xx