Wednesday 14 January 2015

Happy Snapper!

For as long as I can remember I have been a snapper! As soon as I could hold a camera I have had one. Over the years I have taken thousands of photographs, I have no idea how many black and white, coloured photos or slides I have. I do know there are many and all are carefully boxed and placed in our office. The electronic photos I have over 12,000, I know this from when I do a backup!

Not only do I have fun with my SLR camera, but my phone camera is brilliant too, which means I can snap away until my heart’s content. But taking photos is just one aspect I love, I also enjoy playing with my photos to enhance them, doctor them too! I love creating my own greeting cards and posters. Over the years I have used various software packages to achieve special effects, all making my pics a little different. Before Christmas I bought Photoshop Elements 13 and I’ve had so much fun leaning how to use this. Below are just three of the creations I have designed, but don’t worry, I promise to bore you with more soon!










That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by and have a great day, keep warm and keep smiling.

Love

Pauline x

No comments: