Sunday 24 July 2016

Coming Soon: Devils Porridge by Chris Longmuir



Today I am honoured and delighted to have a sneak preview on what is due out very soon from Chris Longmuir and I couldn’t help but share it with you too. I know you’ll keep it to yourself…. !

Murder, Mystery, and Munitions
"Policewoman Kirsty Campbell, and Belgian refugee Beatrice, join forces to follow a murderous trail that entangles them with saboteurs, Irish revolutionaries, a German spy, and a plot to assassinate the King.


More information soon on Chris's website - keep checking!


Books

Historical books

Nonfiction


Exciting times for Chris and as always, thank you for stopping by and I hope you will return again soon. Until then, enjoy the sunny weather and I hope the sun is shinning on your face and in your heart.

Love

Pauline
xxx

No comments: