Friday 30 September 2016

Awards & Reviews!



It’s been a busy few weeks since the publication of The Wendy House. My time as not just been spent promoting my latest book, but launching the Awards on Chill with a Book over on my promotion site.

The Awards have got off to a great start with three Awards already made. The Awards are designed for indie authors and authors with small indie publishers. Why you might ask should I spend my precious time on this? Well, the answer is easy, indie authors write some of the best reads out there, but due to a number of constraints their work is no way visible enough, yet they deserve as much recognition, and sometime more, than those published with the big publishing houses. I want to try and help a little to promote the very best in indie books, the Award is one way to do this.

The Chill with a Book Award is to promote that indie authors do produce excellent books and for authors to be proud of receiving the Award. However, the Award is not for everyone, it is only honoured to the best. If you would like to know more about Chill with a Book Award, please click here


Talking about good reads, this is the latest review I have received for The Wendy House, to say I am delighted is an understatement… “Be prepared to get engrossed, to be taken into a story which will awaken quite a few emotions for this is a very emotional book about a very emotional subject. Ms Barclay has produced some spectacular novels in her career as a writer - this one beats the lot.”


That is all my news for now and I promise to be back here very soon. In the meantime, a huge, thank you for stopping by, have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.



Love
Pauline
xxx

No comments: