Monday 27 March 2017

Busy or Chilling!



I love to keep busy… don’t you? I confess to being a person who is at my best when I am very busy. So when I am not writing, promoting, running, snapping at everything that moves or doesn’t, with my camera, playing with my Photoshop, cooking and more… I run my latest project, Chill with a Book Awards.

I have always been passionate about supporting authors, especially Indie authors and that is why I developed an Award Programme for Indie authors. Since it went live in September 2016 it has been more than well received with authors, from all over the globe, submitting their books; Australia, USA, Europe and UK. Within weeks the Awards were international.

There are now four Awards, Readers’ Award, Book of the Month Award, Book of the Year Award and a special PB Award. You can find out more about the Awards here. My passion is to promote some of the best books published by Indie authors.

To see some of the Award winning books, please visit www.chillwithabook.com

Huge thanks to all the readers at Chill, all the fabulous Indie authors who have submitted their books and to those who have joined the exclusive Chill family.

Until sometime soon, have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining in your heart and on your face.

Hugs

Pauline
x



No comments: