Thursday 26 July 2018

Meet Ashley & Zena


I’ve always had a love for donkeys and should I have ended up living with lots of land, I would have had a field full of donkeys and a house filled with dogs. However, I settled with two rescue doggies, small garden and living on a pebble in the ocean, but I can still have a donkey or two can’t I?



Yes, I can and they will be real, but virtual! Ok, let me explain. Just because we can’t have a donkey in our garden we can still help towards caring for those who have not had the best life. With this in mind we decided to “adopt” two adorable donkeys from the Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth. The two we choose are seriously cute so please meet Ashley and Zena.

Ashley

These two are great great friends with each other.

Zena

I am sure you agree these are two gorgeous donkeys. and over the next twelve months, I will be keeping a close eye on what they are up to and how they are doing and plan to update you on how Ashley and Zena are doing. Please come back to find out just how these two adorable, new friends are getting on.


As always, thank you for visiting and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Hugs
Pauline
x

No comments: