Wednesday 4 July 2018

Whoa! I'm Doing a Happy Dance...


via GIPHY



Forgive me for doing a very happy dance!

Today I saw a new 5 star review on Amazon co uk for In The Cold Light of Day.

1 July 2018
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I do recommend this book. This well-written book will almost certainly grab you because of the strength of the characterisation. It is hard not to emphasise with Kitty but also to be drawn to Bertie, and Flo Watson is a classic! Nor does this book take up pages of descriptive text setting the initial scene, you are plunged straight in at the deep end. Not the most comfortable of subjects. Addiction to gambling frightens many of us and in a way, this is a horror story, but it has been handled so sensitively by the author that in its own right it is a compulsive read with a lot of twists and turns. This is the first book I have read by this author but if her other books are as strong on the complex nature of the human personality, then I will definitely be reading more.


Thank you very very much reader for not only reading my book, but taking the time to write a review. You will never know how much I appreciate this.


 In The Cold Light of Day

is available in
Kindle and paperback
From all Amazon sites

No comments: