Monday 28 November 2011

Winners & A New Look!

Welcome to my new look Blog.... bubbles all the way!

Before I announce the winners for the Kindle copies of Satchfield Hall, I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful support for the re-launch of my epic saga because without you it would not have happened.

And now for those who kindly added The Situation to their comments on my previous post, it is the time to reveal who the winners are. So drum roll please drrrrrrr.... and the winners who will receive a voucher to download a copy of Satchfield Hall are........

Jontybabe
Janice Horton

So that you can download Satchfield Hall onto your Kindle vouchers will be winging there way to you very shortly. Warning: tissues are needed!

Thanks once again to everyone who entered the draw and of course you can read the prologue here, just go the the Satchfield Hall page at the top of my Blog, click and read..... enjoy!

Oh yes, I do hope you like the new look to my Blog too!

13 comments:

Deedee said...

Love the new look! Very sexy! lol. Especially like that I am going to be reading Satchfield Hall very soon. Thank you so much. yippeeeeee!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jontybabe and Janice. Can't wait to read it myself.

Linn B Halton said...

Congrats Jontybabe! And loving the new look Pauline - you are going from strength to strength! What a great year for you 2011 has been.

Janice said...

Yaaaaayyyyyy - how exciting - I'm a winner!!! Thank you Pauline. I'm clearing time over Christmas to do lots of reading and I'm so looking foward to reading Satchfield Hall.
xx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations to the winner. I can't wait to read my copy.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Jonty, congrats and thanks for the lovely words on my new look! x

Hi lotsocats100 simply hugs xx

Hello Linn, Awww thanks for the lovely kind words. All my own work, the designing that is... laugh! xx

Hi Janice, glad you are happy, I am that you are a winner. xx

Hello Debs,once again a BIG thank you for buying a copy of SH. Hugs xx

Talli Roland said...

Lovely new blog look, and congrats to the winners!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Talli thanks, I've a lot of great authors out there to keep up with... laugh! x

Dr. Niamh Clune said...

Really snazzy new look!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Dr Niamh Clune, thansk for stopping by and for your snazzy comment! x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Lovely new look, Pauline. Well done to the winners!

Unknown said...

I love the new look. Very bubbly, very professional - yes, I love it.

Congrats to the winners!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, thanks a lot!

Hi Shirley,needed to keep the bubbly there!