Monday 30 April 2012

This That and.....

It's been a great weekend, I've managed to do lot of jobs and still find time to chill. In fact I chilled so much yesterday I now have a red face!

Yes, I decided by mid afternoon yesterday it was time to sit out on my recliner and read my Kindle, by the way I'm reading a great book. I will tell you more when I''ve finished reading it. Surfice to say, I can't wait to switch my Kindle back on! Anyway, I digress, I was lying out in the sun, the sun had infact dipped behind some heavy clouds, but it seemed the hectic week had caught up with me and I fell asleep. Needless to say, whilst I inspected the inside of my eyelids the sun made an appearance and that is how I look a tad like a beetroot today!

Not to worry, Aloa Vera soon sorted it all out. Now whilst you are here, you might like to know that my amazing character, Peggy Stanton has the wonderful Kit Domino over on her blog. They are eating Bailey's cheesecake, drinking sherry and talking about Kit's new book, Every Step of the Way. Please pop along and join them, if only to make sure they don't drink the full bottle of Bristol Cream! http://peggystanton.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and keep smiling, I will if you will.

1 comment:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I can't wait to doze in the sun again. The weather here is grim, cold, wet and windy. Roll on summer.