Pauline Barclay
Pure Escapism
Pages
Home
About Me!
My Books
Podcasts - Celebrating Success
Monday, 3 June 2013
What Are Readers Reading?
I'm over at
Famous Five Plus
talking about what readers are reading on their e-books from my chats with tourists sitting round pools and soaking up the hot sun rays!
Come on over and see if you agree with my findings.
http://www.famousfiveplus.com/2013/06/what-are-readers-reading.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Makeover for Magnolia House
L ots of exciting things are happen with my books, but before I launch into what I am about to show you, I want to tell about the new little...
Canary Day!
May 30th was Canary Day here on the Island and if you ventured into the shops and restaurants you saw the staff dressed in traditional cost...
Helen Hollick's Sea Witch Blog Voyage!
T his week Helen Hollick sets sail on an amazing adventurer with her Sea Witch Blog V oyage . I am delighted that just four days after sett...
No comments:
Post a Comment