Tuesday 4 February 2014

Shades On! With Jan Ruth


Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, Jan Ruth




Bikini or Swimsuit?

Tracksuit? No, I have been known to wear a dress when it is too hot for jeans, riding or walking trousers. But this is only after considering shorts too. I’m still a tomboy. I don’t swim or sunbathe but I do like sitting in the sun and chatting  -with a drink


Share a memory from your childhood

Oh, the summer of ’73 we had a heatwave, everyone talked about it and the mountain tracks of Snowdonia were like dust, with gorse and heather fires a high risk. I have a strong memory of being on holiday and riding a grey pony called Sinbad across Conwy Mountain. He was from Gwydir Castle where he’d been used as a jousting horse for ‘The Knights of Old.’ He had a good charging gallop.


Favourite summer drink and why?

Gin, with lots of tonic and ice. Because it’s er… nice.


Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?

Poolside, it’s closer to the bar. Reading this back doesn’t paint a pretty picture at all. Old woman in a dirty tracksuit drinking gin recalling past times. Wait a minute… that sounds like me!





FOR ALL BOOK LINKS: http://janruth.com/
SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY PROMO: SILVER RAIN WILL BE FREE FOR 24 HOURS!





There is another fab peep joining us again tomorrow, so please pop by…. Thanks!


No comments: