Pauline Barclay
Pure Escapism
Pages
Home
About Me!
My Books
Podcasts - Celebrating Success
Sunday, 2 November 2014
A Showcase Trailer
Here is a little trailer I produced this weekend.
What do you think?
Thanks for taking a peek!
Pauline x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fabby Guest is Talli Roland!
M y lovely guest sitting around my pool this week, is the one and only Miss Talli Roland. As you know Talli has 2 books published and is abo...
Writing Non-Fiction. How Hard Can It Be? by Helen Hollick
We are having a swashbuckling day and it’s all about pirates. Yes, me lovelies, I did say pirates! Top selling author of the Sea Witch...
The Evolution of a blogger and her blog!
Today, I have the wonderful JB Johnston, who I am proud to call a friend, sitting round my pool talking about how Brook Cottage Books...
No comments:
Post a Comment