Wednesday 14 October 2015

Janna Gray Sitting Round My Pool


Today I have the lovely Janna Gray sitting round my pool and being a little different!



About me: 
Utterly blessed. I’m the wife of the man I adore and have known for 44 years, the mum of two amazing sons, an ex-teacher, and I have wonderful friends.


My fave food: 
Thai. Lots of lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, garlic and not too much chillie.


My fave colour: Black. Shades of black. So very slimming. Or shades of purple.
Place to visit: Having lived abroad for 33 years it has to be Rutland … England’s smallest and most beautiful county.


Books published under my name:
‘Kilingiri’ by Janna Gray

Blurb:
1968, Srinagar, Kashmir and Nina is devastated by the death of her new-born baby girl. Sister Angela and Father Michael at the mission hospital step in to nurse Nina back to health but when the friendship between Nina and Father Michael turns to love, Michael makes a decision which will resonate through the years.

It is 1981 and in Kinsale, Ireland, Nina, devoted to her son Joshua, lives a loveless existence, but a chance encounter changes everything. Michael is back in her life, he leaves the priesthood and happiness is within their grasp.

But when past and present collide, their whole world is turned upside down. 
Only by facing the consequences of what has gone before, can Nina and Michael embrace the future. 
Janna Gray guides us masterfully through this poignant story of love, loss, betrayal and hope.

Links: 



https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/6516 Best_Location_Based_and_History_Based_Books_to_Read_While_Traveling






Thanks for popping along and meeting today's guest, please come back tomorrow for another super peep and more sunshine!

Pauline x

No comments: