Tuesday 18 June 2019

Update: The Birthday Card


It’s been a very busy week as my editor, Nicky Galliers, returned my MSS. Thankfully not too many changes, but enough to know how amazing she is.
Whilst I work through these, Cathy Helms at Avalon Graphics is designing the cover. It’s an exciting time and I’ll be keeping you updated on everything.

The Birthday Card is a prequel to Sometimes It Happens…



Winning the lottery was just the beginning for Doreen Wilkinson, nothing prepared Doreen and her seventeen year old daughter for their holiday at the luxury Villas Bonitas and nothing prepared Villas Bonitas for the Wilkinsons.

Sometimes It Happens...as a cast of characters, all have secrets and as Doreen and her daughter mingle with the rich, they find that deception, love, lies and laughter turns their holiday into one they will never forget.

"Sometimes It Happens that I come across a thoroughly enjoyable story that makes me laugh out loud at the antics of the characters within. This is one of them!"

No comments: