Pauline Barclay
Pure Escapism
Pages
Home
About Me!
My Books
Podcasts - Celebrating Success
Friday, 19 July 2019
Mr Greedy
I think we all have a Mr Greedy in our neighbourhood, certainly there is one where Doreen Wilkinson lives. Have you got one?
Doreen is talking about him, maybe he matches your Mr Greedy!
https://doreenwilkinson.blogspot.com/2019/07/mr-greedy.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Murder Mysteries – and a Teddy Bear!
Murder Mysteries – and a Teddy Bear! By Helen Hollick Cosy Mysteries (or coZy if you are reading this in the USA,) are fairly shor...
Loveahappyending.Com - Launch Giveaway!
Launch Giveaway! I'm giving three FREE copies of Sometimes It Happens... To celebrate the launch of loveahappyending.com Here is...
The Hippie Shake with Lizzie Lamb
As my latest book, Storm Clouds Gathering is set in 1965 I thought it would be great fun to take a peek at that amazing era. This w...
No comments:
Post a Comment