Thursday 18 June 2020

Your Charity - Shining a Light



#PBcharityshare

Saying it’s a tough time, is an understatement, everyone is affected and worried about the future and everyone has a story to tell how the lock down is changing their lives. There are many homes that rely on help from organisations, be it on a daily basis for help and support or someone to help them when they need it. Often than not, these organisations are charities that operate from donations; their only source of income. During the last three months, for most, their income has dried up and many now face the prospect of having to close their doors to the services they provide. The list is endless of charities that need exposure, exposure to help encourage people to donate and keep them going so they can help those who are in most need.

On my Blog, I want to promote your charity. If you are donating to a local of national charity, please tell me about it, what they do and why it is important to you.

I will post your story and any links you send, including your links too. And, of course, pictures.

Please join in and let us try offer a helping hand and shine a spotlight on a few charities to try and help them to ensure they can continue their amazing work at helping those in need.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. In the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you and your story.


Thank you and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Pauline x

1 comment:

Madalyn Morgan said...

What a unique idea, Pauline. I would love to tell you about the charities I support and why I support them. Stay safe, Maddie Morgan x