Thursday 9 July 2020

I'm in Melbourne, Australia !!

Today, I am in Melbourne, Australia with award winning author, Kathryn Gauci talking about Chill Awards and how two real life events inspired two of my books. You are most welcome to join us...

In my last blog, I mentioned that over the next few weeks, I will be presenting a series of guest interviews with a few writers, not only because they are accomplished award-winning authors in their own right, but because they have tirelessly given so much of themselves to help and promote other authors. The second of this energetic group of writers is the talented and delightful Pauline Barclay, someone I am sure many of my readers and  author friends will know because she runs the Independent Author Awards, Chill with a Book, which has helped so many authors – myself included – reach a wider audience.
Welcome to A Literary World, Pauline, it’s a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us about your background? When did you decide to become an author?
Hello Kathryn, thank you for inviting me here today. As for when I decide to become an author.To be honest there was no conscious decision. As a young girl, I loved writing poems and once wrote a song, which was sung at morning assembly when I was in junior school. Many years later, I worked in communications in the international oil industry. For more years than I can recall, I had always wanted to write a book. I did in the end and there are... please read more by clicking HERE



No comments: