Friday 13 November 2020

Helping our small Independents - The Butterfly Cafe.

 


With another national lockdown in England, restriction on who we can see, and the closure of thousands of hospitality venues and much more, life it once again hard for many. Whilst the large chains may survive another closure, the small independents will struggle to come out of this nightmare.

Where possible, we can help our independent shops and cafes. One such, small independent café, is the Butterfly in Norwich, Norfolk. Based close to the River Wensum and opposite, the historical, Dragon’s Hall, the Butterfly is well known for its aromatic, fresh ground coffee and sizzling bacon. Owner, Steve Kittle, knows that to survive this lockdown, he must offer as much on his menu for takeaway.


 “I’ve been in catering for over two decades and I love what I do. At the Butterfly you can expect traditional cooking with that professional touch. My full English breakfasts are legend in the area as are my, special, paninis. I offer an extensive menu from homemade soup to jacket potatoes. Today, everything on the menu is available for takeaway. I cook everything from the point of order so that the food is fresh and ready to eat in your own premises or sitting on one of the many seats overlooking the river. I want you to enjoy your food as much as I enjoy cooking it.”

If you would like to smell the coffee, the sizzling bacon then click on the links below to get your taste buds salivating!


Instagram

Facebook







No comments: