Thursday 14 January 2021

Authors who help Authors....

 Today, I am talking on the wonderful Blog of, top selling author, Annie Whitehead about Chill Awards for independent authors, I hope you will join us...

Authors who help Authors: Pauline Barclay 

and Chill with a Book

The last post in this mini-series about supportive authors discussed

 reviews for historical fiction but of course, not all fiction fits into that category. 

This week I'm delighted to welcome as my guest Pauline Barclay, 

the instigator and owner of Chill Awards and a prolific author in her own right.







AW: 

Welcome to the blog Pauline!

PB: 

Hello Annie, a HUGE thank you for inviting me to your wonderful Blog

 and asking me talk about my other baby, Chill Awards for independent authors

I hope I don’t get too carried away... 😊

AW:

 I'm sure you won't! Enthusiasm is always catching so please feel free

 to tell us all about what you do. Firstly can I ask, what inspired you to set u

Chill with a Book Awards and how does it work?

Click HERE to read more


No comments: