Sunday 16 May 2021

A New Book on its Way....

 

I am sure you think I have dropped off the edge of the planet as I’ve not been here for a long time… sorry!  My defense is, I have just finished writing a new book and now busy on the edits. I confess to having enjoyed writing this book which has two wonderful characters. It is a novella and different to my other seven published books. Serendipity, is a cosy mystery; a light read to escape into. My editor is booked, the lovely, Julie King-Dexter and Cathy Helms from Avalon Graphics will be designing the cover – Cathy has designed all my, fabulous, book covers.  It is an exciting time and I believe we all deserve a little excitement in these worrying times.

I will keep you updated on Serendipity’s progress and publication date, which is due this summer and I can’t wait to reveal the cover, so please pop back when you have a moment, it would be great to see you.

Until soon, please take care and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Hugs

Pauline

No comments: