Friday 11 February 2022

Running to Help Others


I am rather excited as I’ve secured a place in the Norwich 10k run that will take place in July. Due to the pandemic the race has not run for the last two years, so this year is going to be a very exciting event.

 If I was going to run, I hoped I could do it for charity and I can!

I’ll be running for Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) the official charity partner of Norwich City Football Club.

 “We use the power of sport to support and inspire our community. Our charitable objectives are driving inclusion for people with disabilities, boosting mental health and wellbeing, and supporting disadvantaged people to raise their aspirations.”

 “Without vital fundraising, our work would not be possible, and many across Norfolk would be deprived of our support.”

 I want to raise as much as possible. If you feel you could spare a little to sponsor me to help others, I would be more than grateful.

Everyone who sponsors me and has a web address, I will add the address and link along with your name to every post I write on my running journey and stories on CFS’s work and achievements.

 


If you can help here is my Just Giving Page

 

A HUGE thank you.

 And, as always, thank you for taking the time to call by and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 Hugs

Pauline x



No comments: