Sunday 29 May 2022

Trying to Keep in Touch!

Hello and I hope you are having a great day. Are you ready for all the Jubilee celebrations?

I’d like to say we are, but no!

Though I have been busy writing my first newsletter which will go out in the next week. It is something I have thought about for some time and have at last decided to do one.

I plan to send one out around once a month. It will include, news, special features, guests on my podcasts and a special mention from other authors. I will do everything possible to keep it interesting and fun.

 If you would like to sign up to receive my new newsletter, please add your email in the link below… I hope you will!

 

Thank you.

Until next time, have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 

Hugs

Pauline x 

No comments: