Friday 17 June 2022

Just One Month to Go!


Just back from an 8km run

It is just one month to go before 8,500 runners take to the streets for the Norwich 10km race and I am one of them!

 It has been a few years since I entered a 10km run due to the pandemic so I am finding myself excited and nervous. I know without doubt I will have an exam tummy on the day. Do we ever grow out of being nervous ? So far I haven’t!



 I’ll be running for Norwich City Community Sports Foundation (CSF) the official charity partner of Norwich City Football Club. They are amazing and even more so in in our difficult times.

  “We use the power of sport to support and inspire our community. Our charitable objectives are driving inclusion for people with disabilities, boosting mental health and wellbeing, and supporting disadvantaged people to raise their aspirations.”

  “Without vital fundraising, our work would not be possible, and many across Norfolk would be deprived of our support.”

 Through taking part in this wonderful city 10km run, I am hoping I can raise money to help a little with CSF’s wonderful work. I appreciate how difficult it is for everyone, but if you feel you could spare a little to sponsor me to help others, I would be more than grateful. A HUGE thank you in advance.

 If you can help here is my Just Giving Page

 A HUGE thank you to these super peeps who have already sponsored me...

Eve & Derek

Author – Peter Lane

Hayley

Author – Madalyn Morgan

 L. White

Pauline?

  

If you would like to  receive my new, newsy and fun  newsletter, please click on the link below… I hope you will!

Sign up for my newsletter

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and kindness.

Until next time, have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

 

Hugs

Pauline x 

No comments: