Tuesday 24 January 2023

Two Book Podcasts

 

I know it is January, a New Year and resolutions abound, but it doesn’t matter what month of the year it is, I am forever looking at different ways to promote my books.

This month I have decided to spend time creating podcasts that offer a little taster from books.

The first of these podcasts is the first four chapters from Serendipity – a Gardner & Chattaway Cosy Mystery.

The second in this series of podcasts is from Button Box by Ruth Enright

 By clicking on the titles below, you can listen to these two podcasts.

 I hope you will and I hope you will enjoy what you hear.

 There will be more so please come back or, better still, sign up for my podcasts so never miss an episode.


Serendipity

 

   Button Box by  Ruth Enright


No comments: