Friday 22 July 2011

The Fizz!


Oooooha!... As from this week I will be the Editor for The Fizz at loveahappyending.com All exciting stuff as I will be taking a peek behind the scenes of the fabby Associate Readers and Authors who are featured at Loveahappyending. Checking out for snippets of info, secrets and if I'm lucky a bit of gossip too....yay!

Here's my official introduction, http://loveahappyending.com/the-fizz-is-coming-soon-come-and-meet-a-new-publisher/

I hope you'll stop by from time to time to see what I'm revealing and don't forget if you love reading you could be an Associate Reader and then you could be featured in The Fizz too! Click here to learn how to get involved...go on I know you want to!

7 comments:

Linn B Halton said...

Yay! I'm the first to say well done you! Can't wait to read all the gossip and snippets. Knowing you it will be full of laughs and giggles. Congrats!!

Rosalind Adam said...

How exciting! I'm off to have a look.

Anonymous said...

Thrilled for you. And us of course!! Don't we all love gossip, lol.

CJ xx

Lavada Dee said...

The Fizz is a great read. Love the concept and looking forward to the next issue.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Linn I'll try to throw in a few giggles!

Hi Ros, hope you liked what you saw :)

Hello Crystal Jigsaw, thanks for stopping by and I've got my ear to the ground for some serious goss! laugh!

Hi Lavada Dee, Thanks for that, next one is due out next week!

Melanie said...

Looking forward to the news, gossip and of course, the giggles.

Unknown said...

So exciting! You've got such a great personality and seem like a lovely person. So glad we're connected through LoveAHappyEnding.com ~Janet~