Friday 17 January 2014

What Readers are saying about Storm Clouds Gathering

Today, I hope you don't mind if I share a few of the comments written in reviews for Storm Clouds Gathering... thank you!

Storm Clouds Gathering


Strong and broken relationships.

Hope and grief.

Love, happiness and despair.

Success and failure.




"It really is a novel that will fill your heart and leave you sad when it ends."

"Set in the sixties (my childhood) it brought many memories back for me of how simple life used to be before mobile phones and computers."

"If you aren't rooting for one (or all) of the characters I'd be very surprised."

"I was crushed when this story was over. I didn't want to close the book on Barclay's cast of characters."

"Wonderful and moving emotional stories."

"Brace yourself for an intensely wonderful storm."

Meet these heart rending characters…




2 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

What lovely reviews, Pauline - that's still on my very high TBR list!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, thank you so very much x