Thursday 20 February 2014

Shades On! With J B Johnston aka Brook Cottage Books


Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, J B Johnston, aka Brook Cottage Books




Bikini or swimsuit?
Well the answer to this very much depends on how fat I am on the day! If I’ve been slimming and feel confident that my belly isn’t hanging out like Buddha then it’ll be a bikini! Otherwise, a swimsuit to hide the stretch marks and flabby bits!


Share a memory from your childhood
I didn’t have a particularly nice childhood but one funny memory that has stuck with me is the day I went out shopping with my gran. She didn’t like children and on this day was lecturing me about making sure I acted like a lady at all times. As we walked out of a shop into the street, the elastic band broke on her giant knickers and they fell down round her ankles. Not very ladylike!


Favourite summer drink and why?
 Oh well now that would have to be Pimms! It’s just so refreshing and yummy. Unfortunately I forget that its alcohol and end up drinking the entire bottle! Then, paracetamol are essential!


Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?
 I like the beach as I love to hear the sound of the waves. Unfortunately it’s been 7 years since I have been anywhere near a beach in a nice sunny country – Malta, where we went on our honeymoon. I would love to go back there. If I am honest I am happy to soak up the sun anywhere. I’d just like to see some sun!


Thanks so much Pauline for including me.


Twitter: @jontybabe
Twitter: @BrookCottagebks





There is another fab peep joining us again tomorrow, so please pop by…. Thanks!




3 comments:

Deedee said...

Thanks so much for featuring me today Pauline. I love this feature. x

Unknown said...

Love this! Nice to get to know you a bit better, JB. :) I love the kickers story. Sounds like cosmic justice to me.

Eileen Schuh: said...

Here's to Pauline's pool-side interviews!It's nice to get to know JB a little bit better.