Monday 12 October 2015

Tanya J Peterson Sitting Round My Pool

My lovely guest is not only a beautiful writer, but as become a special social media friend. All the way from the West Coast of the USA, please meet Tanya J Peterson

Hello, Pauline! I’m thrilled to be here with you at your lovely pool. It’s an honor, and a fun one at that!


Describe yourself in three words
Positive, enthusiastic, happy

Favorite Food
The original Yumm Bowl from the local restaurant Café Yumm!

Favorite Color
Yellow, as part of the rainbow, is among my favorites.

Favorite Place to Visit
A campground in Oregon’s Willamette National Forest

How Many Books Published
I’ve published three books so far: Losing Elizabeth, Leave of Absence, and My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel. My fourth title, Twenty-four Shadows will be released in the spring of 2016 by Apprentice House Press.



Here’s a peek into My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel:

My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel is the story of one man's struggles with debilitating anxiety. Brian Cunningham has severely isolated himself, and while lonely, he feels powerless to change his life. Unexpectedly, his safe little world is invaded by one Abigail Harris, a seven-year-old girl who has bounced from foster home to foster home until recent placement with an aunt and uncle she has never known. Unsure if she can trust her new environment, she turns to Brian. Neither quite knows how to live in the world. Can they possibly help each other?

Come visit my books and me at www.tanyajpeterson.com! Everyone is always welcome. Of course that goes for you, too, Pauline. Of course, I think I prefer kicking back and chatting with you right here at your pool!




Thanks for popping along and meeting today's guest, please come back tomorrow for another super peep and more sunshine!

Pauline x

No comments: