Sunday 11 September 2016

A Week On!

It’s been a week since my latest baby, The Wendy House, stepped out into the big wide world. It’s been an anxious week wondering if it would sell added to the concern that the subject was perhaps a little too dark. I doubt I’ll stop thinking these thoughts, but, maybe, sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and take a look at the darker side of life. We might not want to talk about these things, even read about them, but sadly there are people out there who thrive on harming others, be it physical or mental abuse. Most abusers live ordinary decent lives with everyone around them totally unaware of their darkest secrets. 

As for The Wendy House, I was asked to write a book on this subject, it was not easy, but I hope that it will in some way help anyone found in a similar situation to find their voice and talk to someone.

This week I have seen five reviews for The Wendy House, two on Amazon, the others were emailed to me. One of the reviews on Amazon co uk  says this….

“This is a beautifully written story. It's not lighthearted as is talking about the greatest fear every mum has.
It talks about family, friendship, trust, loyalty and ultimate betrayals.
Highly recommended but only if you're NOT expecting a light read.”

Available in Kindle and paperback. 

As always, thank you for stopping by and thank you for all your support. Have a wonderful day and I hope the sun is shinning on your face and in your heart.

Love
Pauline
xxx

No comments: