Saturday 16 December 2017

Let's Get Christmassy with Anna Osborne



We’re getting festive here with some special peeps and today we get Christmassy with Anna Osborne



Hello Anna


Please tell us a little about you and if you are a reader, Blogger or author.



I’m a lifetime reading addict but more recently, an author!!



What is your favourite Christmas memory?

Seeing a bulky pillow case at the end of my bed and knowing that Father Christmas had been….



What is your favourite Christmas food?

Pizza. Or is it curry? No, it’s pizza! My favourite Christmas ever was a couple of years ago, just me, my husband, 2 kids and 2 rescue puppies. We all chose our favourite type of pizza, then ate it in front of the fire on our laps on paper plates – which we threw on the fire afterwards. No washing up – result!!



What is your favourite Christmas song?

Sinead O’Connor singing Silent Night… or as I’m being indecisive, David Bowie and Bing Crosby singing Little Drummer Boy. Both bring tears to my eyes every time.



What is your favourite Christmas photo? Please tell us why

One of my (now) husband sitting on the floor with his arms round me because he’d just asked me to marry him…! My Dad took the photo because he was forewarned…I had NO idea!



You can find Anna on all of these...




@HomeOsborne

www.goosewingpublications.com




Please come back tomorrow to find out what makes Rhoda Baxter Christmas Christmassy

No comments: