Friday 15 December 2017

Let's Get Christmassy with Emma Poulloura



We’re getting festive here with some special peeps and today we get Christmassy with Emma Poulloura




Hello Emma

Please tell us a little about you and if you are a reader, Blogger or author.

Hello!!! For those of you that don’t know my name is Emma  and I love reading. You may have previously known me as Chicklit vs Fantasy. My favourite genres if you hadn’t already guessed are Chicklit and Fantasy, I also love the sub genre paranormal and I read a lot of YA fantasy.
I’m 27 but still pretending I’m 23. I live with my boyfriend and our Frenchie Basil. I have 5 brothers and growing up being the only girl taught me a lot about the other sex and exactly how to get them to see things your way. I’m a chocoholic and a bit of foodie. I love to eat but only enjoy cooking when I have a lot of time. I’ve always been a girly girl who loves make up and nails but I’m not the best at either lol. I’ve been a book blogger (http://starcrossedreviews.co.uk) for 3 years now and it’s hands down the best decision I ever made.



What is your favourite Christmas memory?

I grew up with a lot of brothers and on christmas morning we would come downstairs and we would have our own little Santa sacks filled with presents. Looking back it was such a lovely time….until the inevitable sibling fight broke out lol



What is your favourite Christmas food?

All of it?? haha I know a lot of people will disagree with this but I LOVE christmas cake with the fruit cake and the icing and the marzipan. oh the marzipan.



What is your favourite Christmas song?

When I was younger I always played Mariah Carey’s All I want for Christmas and Stay another day by E17 (not that the song itself is christmassy, it's one of those ones that are always on at that time of year). Now I think I’m more of a Pogue’s Fairytale of New York person.



What is your favourite Christmas photo? Please tell us why



ok so I have two. One is me and my boyfriend and our Frenchie from last christmas day. It was our first christmas with our dog and it was such a lovely day. The second is a picture I was given more recently of my parents on their wedding day.




You can find Emma at all of these…

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/starcrossed89/


Please come back tomorrow to find out what makes Anna Osborne Christmas Christmassy

No comments: