Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year



I hope it will be filled with love, laughter and good health.

Thank you for all your kindness, support and friendship, it means much more than you will ever know.

To start the New Year, I have some exciting news to share!
Many readers have asked if I would consider writing more about Doreen Wilkinson from Sometimes It Happens… after much thinking I have started writing a prequel to Sometimes It Happens…
The Birthday Card (working title) follows Doreen the weeks before she found herself catapulted in to a new life. A publication date as yet to be decided and as soon as it is, I will be splashing the details here.

In the meantime, here are a few words from a reader who read Sometimes It Happens… over the festive season.



Well... Sometimes It Happens is now on my “Favourites” List!! What a totally delightful book!
Hilarious! So many beautiful heart-warming scenes.
The entire book was wonderful with its twists and turns and near-misses.
A perfectly uplifting read.

Sometimes It Happens… is available in
Kindle
Paperback
From ALL Amazon sites

Thank you for stopping by. Have a fabulous day and I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Hugs

Pauline

1 comment:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Wishing you all the best for 2019, Pauline, and success with your creativity!