Pauline Barclay
Pure Escapism
Pages
Home
About Me!
My Books
Podcasts - Celebrating Success
Monday, 22 July 2019
Hard to Put Down!!!
This weekend, I saw this on Facebook regarding, The Birthday Card, needless to say, I’m smiling. No doubt
Doreen
is giggling!!
“...just reading, didn't think it would be, but it is hard to put down!!!!”
Available in Kindle from all Amazon sites
The Birthday Card
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Murder Mysteries – and a Teddy Bear!
Murder Mysteries – and a Teddy Bear! By Helen Hollick Cosy Mysteries (or coZy if you are reading this in the USA,) are fairly shor...
Loveahappyending.Com - Launch Giveaway!
Launch Giveaway! I'm giving three FREE copies of Sometimes It Happens... To celebrate the launch of loveahappyending.com Here is...
The Hippie Shake with Lizzie Lamb
As my latest book, Storm Clouds Gathering is set in 1965 I thought it would be great fun to take a peek at that amazing era. This w...
No comments:
Post a Comment