Friday 16 April 2021

A Tribute to Richard Tearle (7th May 1948 to 13th April 2021)

A Tribute to Richard Tearle (7th May 1948 to 13th April 2021)

 


A few months ago I had the great pleasure to have Richard on my Blog to talk about his recently published books, Musical Mayhen. Richard also came back to my Blog with a wonderful post on Coincidences, an amazing true story.


 
Earlier this year, Richard’s novel, The North Finchely Writer’s Group was published and to my delighted was submitted to Chill Awards where the book received a Chill with a Book Premier Award and was also Awarded Book of the Month for March. It is with great sadness that Richard was too ill to fully appreciate what readers thought of his wonderful, award winning, writing.

 My dear friend, Helen Hollick has written a moving tribute to Richard which says so much about this extraordinary man. Please click HERE to read about this wonderful man who left his family and friends behind far too early in his life.

 Links to Richard’s post on my Blog.

 


A Premier Award

Melody Mayhem 





1 comment:

Helen Hollick said...

Thank you Pauline, Richard was a lovely, witty, generous man. He is already much missed.