Wednesday 8 September 2021

Going Wild on Wednesday

Photo and poster by Pauline Barclay

 From this week we are Going Wild on Wednesday!

As you already know I have a passion for photography and thanks to the help of a photographer friend, I bought a new camera that was so many times above the budget I had set, but it has turned out to be a brilliant buy.

Although I have many photos of wildlife, scenes etc. - you can see a selection of them on my Instagram account @paulinebarclay - for now, Going Wild on Wednesday is to showcase some of the fabulous photos taken by Stephen Taylor (all photos have copy rights to Stephen).













I’m sure you have been amazed at Stephen’s talent and we hope you will join us again next Wednesday for more, Going Wild!

As always, thank you for calling by PBHQ I’m now away to continue writing book 2 in my Gardner and Chattaway cosy mystery series and also to snap a few more pics to share on Instagram. Until next time, I hope the sun is shining on your face and in your heart.

Pauline


2 comments:

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

Lovely photos, Pauline! Your friend certainly has an eye for it!
Hugs
Suzy xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Suzy thanks for visiting and yes, he's very talented.
Take care.
Hugs P x